TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General cancelation policy
1. Cancellation is free of charge (transaction fees will be deducted from the refund 1,8% - 3,5%) 10 days prior to the date of arrival, after this time we'll charge you 50% of the room rate as a cancellation fee. From the day of the check-in, the reservation fee is not refundable
2. Your credit card will be charged straight after booking confirmation to verify if the card has a balance to cover the reservation. The balance will be stored till your check-in date,
3. This policy is to prevent a high amount of no-shows and fraud reservations,
1. Our payment system supports several card brands:
American Express, China UnionPay (CUP), Discover & Diners, Japan Credit Bureau (JCB), Mastercard, Visa
2. For the full list please follow this link:
3. If you want to pay by the alternative way (PayPal, Revolt, Bank transfer), please contact us directly by contact form or WhatsApp plug-in
Unfortunately, we don't have parking at any of our locations, but to help out our guests with their cars, we suggest using city underground parking provided by empark,
Nearby our apartment you can find a few of those parkings, and the prices start from 7 euro per 24h if you'll reserve a place before:
1. Apartments are for rent on the daily basis (the guests pay for the number of nights they wish to stay)
2. The ”hotel night” starts at 16:00 on the arrival day and finishes at 11:00 the following morning.
3. If the guest wishes to stay longer, they should inform the reception desk, at least at 10:00 PM on the last day of the stay declared on the arrival day. The apartments will do their best to meet the client’s wish.
4. If the guest during the stay goes away for longer than “hotel night” Apartments do not return any money for such a “break”.
5. Lisbon-Joy does not take any responsibility for any loss of money, documents, valuables, etc.
6. Lisbon-Joy does not provide breakfast, other meals, and laundry service.
7. Lisbon-Joy are obliged to ensure their guests of:
• the best possible conditions to rest and relax in an enjoyable atmosphere
• safety and comfort – including discretion concerning their guests
• In all the apartments and in the closest area there is a strict smoking prohibition – except the smoking area. If any guest breaches that rule – without any exception one would be fined 500 EUR for the de- aromatization of the room.
8. During the quiet hours: 22:30 until 8:30 guests must behave in such a way that they do not disturb other people.
9. Guest takes all the responsibility for any damage to the equipment placed in the room – caused either by the guest or his/her visitors. Lisbon-Joy kindly informs that they would charge the guest’s credit card in case of such damage after the check-out procedure.
10. The owners of Lisbon-Joy will not tolerate under any circumstances :
• Guests behave noisily, irritating, rude, or abusive to other guests.
• Cause unpleasant smells coming out of their bedroom in such a degree that it is inconvenient to other people. Any intervention in such a manner would be charged an extra 100 EUR.
11. At any time when a guest leaves the room one should: turn off all the lights, air-conditioning, turn off the water, and lock the bedroom doors.
12. Lisbon-Joy is allowed to deny hospitality to any person who during a previous stay breached “ hotel regulations “ caused damage to any property – either owners or other guests, or behaved inappropriate and abusive way.
1. When do you collect data about me?
We collect data from you in the following situations:
o When you use our website or app to make a booking, inquiry, or request
o When you subscribe to our mailing list
o When you speak to a member of Hotel staff either via email, telephone or live chat.
2. Personal information
When you request or book a room/ apartment with us we need to collect personal information about you in order to process the request or booking and provide you with the service you expect. This information may include but is not limited to details such as your name, contact details, address and your credit/debit card details. We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback.
This information is used to continually improve our services for your benefit.
3. Analytical information
Analytical website software is also used to better understand the trends of our customers; this helps us improve the layout and relevance of the website for your benefit.
4. What do you do with my personal information?
We will use your information to provide and personalize our services. We will also use your contact details to communicate with you. We may use your information to send you offers and news about our Guest house, and we may contact you by post, email, or telephone (including SMS) for these purposes.
Your data may also be used for the following purposes: credit or other payment card verification and screening, invoicing, administrative and accounting purposes, statistical and marketing analysis, systems testing, maintenance and development, customer surveys, customer relations and to help us in any future dealings with you, for example by identifying your requirements and preferences.
We like to get your feedback to help us to improve our service so we may contact you by post, email or telephone to ask your opinions.
There may be instances where it may be necessary for us to communicate with you, for administrative or operational reasons relating, for example, to advise you of alterations to bookings.
We may also use and analyze the information we collect to administer, support, improve and develop our business.
The information you provide to us will be held in our systems, which are located on our premises or those of an appointed third party.
5. Do you sell my information to third parties?
We do not sell your information to third parties; we may allow access to your information by third parties who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you. Please see “disclosure to third” parties below for more information.
6. Lisbon-Joy email newsletters
By joining the email news service, you will receive by email our latest news and information regarding special offers.
7. Live chat
When the online live chat begins you are asked to enter your name in whatever detail or format you prefer. During the chat, you enter into a live question and answer session with a representative. We maintain dialogue transcripts of these chats.
8. Site tracking
We use tracking software to monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the site to better meet the needs of visitors to our website.
This software does not enable us to capture any personally identifying information.
9. Security to protect your information
When you make a booking or enter personally identifying information your payment details are transmitted across the internet securely using high-grade encryption (128 bit).
In addition, as required through Law 67/98 of 26 October 1998 (Data Protection Act) overseen by the Portuguese Data Protection Authority, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive information to you.
We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
To help us keep our databases up to date, please let us know as soon as your contact details change or if you notice any inaccuracies in them.
o Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive, and enable LIsbon-Joy to provide features such as remembering your search preferences. Cookies can be deleted from your hard drive if you wish. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser settings to prevent that. Even without a cookie, you can use most of the features on the website. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information.
o Cookies are also used in email messages you have agreed to receive and on our website to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising and how visitors use our site. If you do not want to help us learn how to improve our offers and marketing strategy, you can opt out of this email cookie.
o If you click on a link in the email, we may set a cookies on your browser. If you visit the hotel website as a result of clicking on a link, we are able to understand how you interact with the pages of our website through the combination of the cookie and pixels set on the pages of our website. This enables us to understand what interested you in our emails and what did not, and what interests you about our website and what does not. We can then try to send you more interesting information in the future. Please note that this information is for our use only – we do not disclose or share this information with any third parties. If you do not wish this to happen, you can change the cookie settings in your browser.
11. Disclosure to third parties
12. Your consent